We are very proud of our distinctive school uniform, which all children are required to wear.
- Please ensure your child does not wear jewellery or nail varnish.
- Tattoos are not appropriate for school and temporary ones should be removed asap before returning to school following holidays or occasions.
- Long hair must be tied up. Short haircuts should be appropriate (Number 2 minimum)
- Children with pierced ears are asked to wear only studs.
Please ensure that all items of school clothing are marked with the child’s name including shoes. Lost unnamed items of clothing are very difficult to find.
- White shirt or blouse
- Maroon tie
- Maroon cardigan or V-necked sweater
- Maroon blazer with school badge or fleece Black or Brown shoes (sensible style)
- NO BOOTS OR TRAINERS
- Plain grey, white or maroon socks or tights
- Grey pinafore/skort/culottes or tailored grey trousers.
- Pink and white striped dress
- White socks
- Grey pinafore/skort/culottes or tailored grey shorts.
- White shirt or white polo shirt
- Grey socks
- (shirt can be open necked – no tie required)
Girls’ and Boys’ PE Kit
- White T-shirt with SH logo
- Maroon shorts
- Maroon jogging suit (All years)
- P.E. bag
(Reception Class parents please note that the only PE kit Reception children will need during their first term – the Autumn term – are named plimsolls.)
Uniform and games kit are available from:
Dolphin House, 364 Richmond Road, East Twickenham 020 8892 1388